During travel, a backpack quickly becomes a traveler’s best friend. A travel backpack helps travelers in carrying their valuable belongings. They also sometimes use it for resting their head while waiting at the airport. So, for a traveler, the travel backpack is the essential element of travel. It needs to be spacious, durable, and stylish. Different designs of the backpack are available in the market, keeping in mind the user and their purpose. With time backpacks have also evolved. New models include rolling wheels, in-built USB port, and electronic charging system.
Why Are Backpacks Better Than Suitcases?
There is no denying that the suitcases are great, but it has its limitations. Suitcases are best for single destination travel. But, if the traveler has multiple location stoppage in his travel diary, then backpacks are the best. It weighs less than a suitcase, but it is best for urban exploration. It has many small and big pockets, which provide functional storage space. In comparison with a suitcase, it has extra chains, mesh pockets, charging point, bottle holders, and many other features. The best feature of it is that it can go on rough and busy paths on the back.
Choose The Best Travel Backpack
Different users need different designs of the backpack. It must fit the traveler’s traveling plan and sort out all his traveling needs. The points that the travelers must consider before buying it are:-
- Size and capacity- if the travel plans are for multiple destinations, and it covers differing weather conditions, then a 60-liter backpack is required. The bag should be big enough to store the maximum. For small traveling plans, a small bag shall be sufficient of capacity 40 or 50 liters.
- Weight- the bags must be made of light material but must be strong enough to carry all the necessary items. If a bag is made of canvas cloth and rigid frame them, it will be hefty even without luggage. So travelers must go for bags made of artificial fibers, which are light and durable.
- Rolling wheels- generally it is a dilemma for travelers to opt for a wheeled backpack or not. They have their pros and cons.
Types Of Travel Backpack
- Wheeled backpack- they are easy to carry from one place to another. But, wheels make the bag heavy but still unlike suitcases they can be taken at the back in rough terrain.
- Non-Wheeled backpack- they are lighter and also offer better padding. If the prices are compared, then the bag without wheels are cheaper than wheeled ones.
- Carry options- backpacks have different types of straps, which make it easier to handle on the back. It is padded and adjustable. Grab handles are best for heavy bags. It makes the bag easy to lift. Sternum straps distribute the weight of the bag, and stabilizer straps help to reduce the weight of the bag from shoulder.
No travel is complete without a good travel backpack. It is the lifeline of a traveler. Its various features like wheels, water resistance, low weight, and spacious makes it functional for any traveler. Travelers carry their world inside them so they must be as per his needs. So next time for a travel plan, go and grab one appropriate backpack.